The personality of a fitness center should fit you like a glove.
Do they have the fitness equipment you prefer, offer lots of amenities, have a
welcoming and friendly staff?
The staff and fitness personnel at Sylvester Powell, Jr. Community Center
on hospitality in providing a clean,
friendly environment for members and patrons.
FREE TOURS: Get an inside look before you join.
Stop by the entry desk anytime and ask for a
free tour of the facility!
| YOUTH (under 18) ||$5.00 |
| ADULT || $7.00|
| SENIOR (60 & Up) || $5.00|
MISSION RESIDENT & MISSION BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
| || ANNUAL ||6-MONTH |
| Individual Youth || $246/ BD $26||$170|
| Individual Senior || $246/ BD $26 ||$170|
| Individual Adult || $318/ BD $32||$220|
| Senior Couple|| $443/ BD $42 ||$300|
| Family || $504/ BD $47 || $340|
NON-MISSION RESIDENT MEMBERSHIP
| ||ANNUAL ||6-MONTH |
| Individual Youth|| $329/ BD $32||$230|
| Individual Senior|| $329/ BD $32||$230|
| Individual Adult || $452/ BD $43||$320|
| Senior Couple|| $591/ BD $54 ||$400|
| Family || $761/ BD $68 ||$480|
This membership option includes one monthly class session per month per membership for each 12 month period, at no additional cost.
PREMIUM (RES/BUS) ANNUAL
| Individual Youth || $496/ BD $46.83|
| Individual Senior|| $496/ BD $46.83|
| Individual Adult|| $568/ BD $52.83|
| Senior Couple|| $693/ BD $62.83|
| Family || $754/ BD $67.83|
PREMIUM (NON-RES) ANNUAL
| Individual Youth ||$579/ BD $52.83|
| Individual Senior||$579/ BD $52.83|
| Individual Adult ||$702/ BD $63.83|
| Senior Couple||$841/ BD $74.83|
| Family ||$1,011/ BD $88.83|
BD’s (Bank Drafts) are listed accordingly and are considered an annual membership for the first year and will be renewed monthly after completion of initial term. Cancellation requests must be provided in writing or via email before they will be processed. Fees are drafted on the 15th of each month. Any fees that are not collected on the 15th will be assessed a $20 late fee.
MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM FOR SENIORS
1. Medicare-eligible members can enjoy a basic membership through several participating insurance companies. Members are required to attend at least once a month to maintain the membership.
2. For these participants, we offer a limited amount of FREE classes, called Health BeneFIT, see 50 & Beyond.
3. Check with your insurance provider on whether your plan will cover membership fees or bring your insurance card to SPJCC and we can check for you! Coventry, Humana and United Health Care/AARP are the main companies accepted. For more information, contact Janet Moore, Membership Coordinator at 913.722.8221. Proof of insurance required.
including racquetball courts, open gym, indoor aquatic center with whirlpool, sauna and steam room; indoor track and spin studio are available to members.
Membership to Sylvester Powell, Jr. Community Center includes full use of the facility
• Discounts on classes and personal training
• Discount on Mission Aquatic Center Membership
• Day Care: Member Rate - $1/child
• Weight/Cardio Trainings
• Open Volleyball (M/W/Sun)
• Pickleball at Scheduled Times
ON-SITE CHILD CARE HOURS
Day care is available for a two hour maximum length of stay for $3.00 per child ($1.00 for members) at the following times:
|MONDAY–THURSDAY ||8:00am–12:00pm & 5:00pm–8:00pm |
|FRIDAY || 8:00am–12:00pm|
|SATURDAY || 9:00am–12:00pm|