During Open Swim all swimmers, members or patrons who have paid an entry fee must demonstrate the ability to swim in area desired. Adults are considered ages 14 and older.
Children under the age of five must be within arms reach of a responsible party
(14 years of age or older) who must be in the water with the child at all times.
1. Any non-swimmers including swimmers with life jackets must be within arms reach of a responsible party (14 years of age or older) who must be in the water with the child at all times.
2. Children under the age of 10 must have parent or responsible party on the pool deck.
3. Appropriate attire is required. (No cutoffs, gym shorts, sport bras, regular undergarments, street clothing, thongs and other excessively revealing suits allowed.)
4. No food or beverages in pool area.
5. Rough play or unsafe actions are not permitted.
6. All non-toilet trained children must wear a swim diaper and proper swim attire at all times. Infant swim diapers are available for purchase at the south entry desk for $1.00.
7. All flotation devices must be stamped as U.S. Coast Guard approved.
8. Children must be 48” tall to go down the slide. Height requirement enforced by pool staff.
School's Out...Pool's Open!
Open Swim at 1:30pm on the following days:
December 21-23, 26-30For questions regarding Learn-to-Swim programs, Open Swim and Lap Lane availability, contact the Aquatics Office at 913.722.8207.
January 2, 3, 13, 16, 27
February 2, 3, 17, 20
March 10, 13-17